Substance Use Therapist
(Locations: Claremont, Upper Valley )
Therapist provides outpatient therapy and related clinical services to primarily substance use clients in office and/or via telehealth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess or provide therapy, counseling, intervention and/or education to clients in a professional manner.
- Provide clinically appropriate treatment based on mental health assessment and treatment plans.
- Assure continuous reimbursable sessions for assigned clients as clinically indicated.
- Coordinate care with community providers as authorized and clinically indicated.
- Provide services and conduct self in a manner consistent with the profession Code of Ethics.
- Complete timely and accurate documentation.
- Participate in planned supervision and case consultation.
- Participate actively with the clinical team, accessing and providing support and consultation.
- Collaborate professionally and effectively with both the clinical and office support teams.
- Fully participate in staff development and consultation opportunities offered to enhance the professional growth of both the individual and the practice.
- Participate in planned supervision and case consultation conferences.
- Participate in low-demand on-call rotation (approximately one week per year)
- Maintain license, certification, or identified program performance skills.
- Licensure in NH as LICSW, LCMHC, LMFT, MLADC or Psychologist required. Additional licensure in VT a plus.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Mental Health, Counseling, Social Work or Psychology with a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Support the organization’s mission along with sensitivity of cultural and workplace harmony.
- Planning and time management and strong organizational skills.
- Management of work processes along with strong computer skills for documentation purposes.
- Ability to maintain confidential information within HIPAA guidelines and organizational policies.
- Ability to be flexible especially with scheduling and to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Communication along with professionalism.