Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform diagnostic evaluations and psychopharmacology follow-ups in a timely manner.
- Conduct psychotherapy as part of comprehensive patient care.
- Update patient records and check for accuracy.
- Utilize and analyze diagnostic tools and appropriate labs and testing as needed.
- Deliver quality care and serve as a resource for patient needs for ongoing care, information, counseling and provide necessary guidance for any critical situation or condition.
- Masters or Doctorate prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, licensed in the state of New Hampshire and in good standing.
- ANCC board certification as PMHNP or CNS.
- MD supervisor in place or attainable.
- Minimum one-year experience, 3-5 preferred.
- Support the organization’s mission along with sensitivity of cultural and workplace harmony.
- Planning and time management and strong organizational skills.
- Management of work processes along with strong computer skills for documentation purposes.
- Ability to maintain confidential information within HIPAA guidelines and organizational policies
- Ability to be flexible especially with scheduling and to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Communication along with professionalism.