NH Licensed Mental Health Clinician (Plymouth, NH)
Counseling Associates of New London, Hanover, Upper Valley, Claremont, and Newport, is expanding to better meet the needs of our clients. Our newest office will be located in Plymouth, NH!
- Must be licensed in NH (LICSW, LCMHC, LMFT, or PhD)
- Client visits will be a combination of Telehealth and In-Person
We are looking for two compassionate, experienced providers to join our team at our newest location in Plymouth, which will be opening this fall. This Mental Health Clinician can include travel between a combination of our offices, if the candidate desires this kind of flexibility. At Counseling Associates, we take a strengths-based, respectful approach to both our work with our clients and with each other. To effectively support our expanding integrative practice, we are looking for providers with a commitment to both clinical excellence and professional growth.
Our practice has supported our staff and client base during the Covid-19 conditions by using Office 365 for real time communication and Zoom for Healthcare for continuity with clients. This kind of flexibility and support is what sets Counseling Associates apart! We also support and encourage clinicians’ pursuit of professional interests and development of their practice, interests, and specialties.
Summary of Requirements
– Applicants must possess the following:
- Masters or Doctoral clinical degree
- Licensed as a mental health professional in New Hampshire
- Commitment to ongoing professional growth, ethics, and clinical excellence
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and collaborative abilities
- Available for a work schedule that is responsive to client needs