Mental Health Clinician – Remote
Mental Health Clinician (Remote)
We are seeking to fill this full time Mental Health Clinician position performed via Telehealth, with great flexibility being fully remote. At Counseling Associates, we take a strengths-based, respectful approach to both our work with our clients and with each other. To effectively support our expanding integrative practice, we are looking for providers with a commitment to both clinical excellence and professional growth.
Our practice has supported our staff and client base during the Covid-19 conditions by using Office 365 for real time communication and Zoom for Healthcare (or telephone) for continuity with clients. This kind of flexibility and support is what sets Counseling Associates apart! We also encourage clinicians’ pursuit of professional interests and development of their practice, interests, and specialties.
Summary of Requirements – Applicants must possess the following:
- Masters or Doctoral clinical degree
- Licensed as a mental health professional in New Hampshire as LCMHC, LMFT, LICSW, LADC, MLADC, or Psychologist
- Commitment to ongoing professional growth, ethics, and clinical excellence
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism, and collaborative abilities
- Available for a work schedule that is responsive to client needs