Licensed Substance Abuse Clinicians: Newport, Upper Valley, Claremont, New London
Counseling Associates is currently recruiting full-time and part-time licensed therapists and counselors to join our committed team of Substance Abuse professionals.
Located in the Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire, Counseling Associates is a private, multidisciplinary counseling practice, dedicated to helping individuals, couples and families lead thriving lives. With multiple clinicians and areas of expertise, we are able to offer comprehensive, specialized services for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We are currently looking for talented, passionate professionals interested in long-term employment to join our growing practice in our Upper Valley, Claremont and Newport, New Hampshire locations. We are currently seeking therapists with specialties in the following areas:
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Adolescent Counseling
- Integrative Healthcare
At Counseling Associates, we take a strengths-based, respectful approach to both our work with our clients and with each other. We are looking for compassionate, experienced providers with a commitment to clinical excellence and professional growth to join our expanding integrative practice. We support clinicians’ pursuit of professional interests and development of their practice, interests and specialties.
Summary of Requirements
Applicants must possess the following:
Summary of Benefits
- Masters or Doctoral clinical degree.
- Licensed as a mental health professional in New Hampshire as LCMHC, LMFT, LICSW, LADC, or Psychologist. Preference will be given to dually-licensed, MLADC-credentialed providers.
- Commitment to ongoing professional growth, ethics and clinical excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism and collaborative abilities.
- Availability for a work schedule responsive to client needs.
About Counseling Associates
- Generous fee-for-service compensation.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- Employee status (i.e. CA assumes Employer portion of FICA/Medicare taxes – approximately 8% of gross pay, workers’ compensation insurance, etc.)
- Annual CEU/Licensure stipend for approved training & professional license fees.
- Individual & peer clinical supervision and consultation.
- A supportive, talented and experienced team of colleagues with a wide range of expertise.
- A robust base of referrals.
- Telephone, billing, scheduling, marketing, credentialing and operations support from a positive, dedicated administrative team.
- Minimal paperwork demands.
- Furnished office space with computer, telephone, EMR and communication systems.
- The freedom to focus on the clinical work that drew you to this field in the first place!
Counseling Associates of New London, PLLC was founded in 2004 providing individual, couples, families and group therapy services for the Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire. From its origins in one office with two therapists, Counseling Associates has grown to four locations and a team of over twenty therapists and six administrative professionals. Counseling Associates is an established, well-regarded and vibrant practice with a commitment to excellence and service. We have strong established relationships within the medical and educational communities. Due to the need and demand in the area, we currently project adding more than five qualified professionals to our solid clinical team.
About the Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee region of New Hampshire
The Dartmouth/Lake Sunapee region is known for its scenic beauty and quality of lifestyle. Individuals and families are drawn to the area by the mountains and lakes, the abundance of recreation opportunities, the strong communities across the valley and the varied options in education. The area captures a rare balance between the small towns characteristic of the region and the proximity to the cities of Hanover and Concord. For more information:
Please send letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
Lisa Tanguay, Recruitment Manager
Counseling Associates of New London, PLLC
35 Newport Road
New London, NH 03257